- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PGSA’s prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
PGSA Events Disclaimer
The University of Auckland Postgraduate Students Association Incorporated (“PGSA”) is a society dedicated to creating and fostering a sense of identity and community for all postgraduate students of the University. In furtherance of this objective, the PGSA runs academic and social events for postgraduate students.While the PGSA endeavours to take such safety measures and provide reliable information as appropriate in organising its events, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness of safety measures, accuracy, reliability or suitability of information, products or services provided thereof. Accordingly, the PGSA neither expressly nor impliedly accept liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will not be liable or responsible, for any loss, injury or other detriment incurred or suffered by individuals, howsoever described, taking part in its events.
Please be advised that photographs may be taken at PGSA events and may be used on the PGSA website, in the press, PGSA marketing materials or any other PGSA or university publications. By entering these events, you consent to the PGSA photographing and using your image and likeness in any of the above-specified places. If you have any issues with your image and likeness being used as specified, please notify an event steward or one of the official photographers or any of the PGSA Board Members.