In this month’s session, PGSA have the pleasure of inviting Professor Alison Jones from faculty of Education at UoA to give “Ten Tips for Postgraduate Academic Writing“. Whether you are a PhD/master student writing thesis, or article publications, conference proceedings, or postgraduate student with essay assignments, this session is for you. The session will be an interactive Q & A session, so bring along your burning questions about academic writing to this event, and hear the suggestions of an expert!
Professor Alison Jones has completed more than 20 PhD supervisions, is winner of many academic distinctions and currently lectures on Research Methodologies at the faculty of Education. A complete profile of Professor Jones is at https://unidirectory.auckland.
– PhD & master students for thesis writing, article writing
– postgraduate/honour/master students with essay/assignments
– or postgraduate students that needs a quite space to write
What you need to bring
– questions for Professor Jones that you’d like to ask
– a laptop computer to work on
– a goal for the afternoon, what do you want to accomplish during your time with us?
Also, there will be free snack food to keep your energy levels high and writing productive!
Click here to book!