Friday, 7th August @4:50pm, Dance Studio, UoA Rec Centre
As we are all aware, postgraduates are embarking on a multi-year journey with its fair shares of ups and downs. Stress can negatively impact postgraduate students’ health and in 2015 we bring you a yoga session and dinner as a way to bring you a new experience of how to alleviate stress in a positive fashion. New to yoga? We’re here to introduce students to a healthy way to manage their stress levels. A yoga veteran? We’re here to provide you this chance to join fellow postgrads for this experience.
* Note: same event as July, venue have changed!
Dance Studio, located at 2nd level of University Recreation Centre. Please use entrance facing the Quad & find PGSA representatives, no gym membership is required for entry.
Arrival @ 4:55pm outside dance studio of Recreation Centre
Yoga starts at 5pm till 6pm
Refreshments will be served Yoga session
Your ticket includes
– Yoga session for both beginners and intermediates
– Networking with fellow postgrads & lots of fun!
What you should bring:
– Proper attire for yoga activities. Jandals are never appropriate in any social setting!
– Please feel free to bring your own mat or towel!!
All tickets are Non-Refundable. Make sure you would be able to make it to the event when you purchase the tickets.
Limited guest tickets are available at the same time