The Postgraduate Students’ Association (PGSA) maintains a list of membership as a means of communication. This list is not for sale, however if approached with a third-party product or service that would directly impact students educational attainment, the PGSA board will review the proposal. The following will apply:
1. All components of an ad, including any text, images, or other media, must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered.
2. Advertisements must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised.
3. It is strongly recommended that all advertisements under consideration are reviewed with an external party within the University of Auckland.
4. The advertisement may be included in a newsletter, on the PGSA website, or on Facebook.
5. Advertisements may include images and/or text and will be required to adhere to size regulations based on the fee structure outlined by the PGSA Communications team.
6. Sponsorships are also available to University of Auckland approved groups and may be used to support PGSA sponsored events.
All internal non-PGSA products or services need to be discussed during a board meeting and votes will be cast to approve or reject the advertisement. If urgent, online voting may take place instead.