PGSA Communications Team: Advertising Requests
The Postgraduate Students’ Association (PGSA) maintains a list of membership as a means of communication. This list is not for sale, however if approached with a third-party product or service that would directly impact students educational attainment, the PGSA board will review the proposal.
The PGSA Communications Team will follow the following process:
All Advertisement requests must begin with submission of a completed Advertising Request Form (found on Home page of PGSA Website under Quick Links).
In the case of a student request related to research the student MUST first be a PGSA member. If not we will have to turn the request down. Student requests will only be placed on the PGSA FB page. This will only be possible after the PGSA Board has voted first on whether the ad should be carried.
In the case of requesting bodies: if the body is affiliated with the PGSA the ad can be placed without the need for a vote from the PGSA Board. Requests from non-affiliated bodies will need to go through the usual process of a vote from the Board.
The PGSA Communications Team
will endeavour to respond to emails within two working days of receipt.
reserves the right to turn down requests which it receives less than 10 working days before an event is to occur.
The following guidelines must be followed by all bodies requesting use of the PGSA platform for advertisement purposes:
1. All components of an ad, including any text, images, or other media, must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered.
2. Advertisements must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised.
3. It is strongly recommended that all advertisements under consideration are reviewed with an external party within the University of Auckland.
4. The advertisement may be included in a newsletter, on the PGSA website, or on Facebook.
5. Advertisements may include images and/or text and will be required to adhere to size regulations based on the fee structure outlined by the PGSA Communications team.
6. Sponsorships are also available to University of Auckland approved groups and may be used to support PGSA sponsored events.