Why should you become a PGSA member?
- To be part of the educational development of postgraduates at New Zealand’s largest university
- To gain support in a postgraduate organisation composed of multi-disciplinary members who conduct ground-breaking research
- To obtain external and internal representation – we are the voice for 9000+ postgraduate students
- To receive benefits of peer guidance, support, advocacy and communication throughout your academic endeavour
- To gain social and professional interaction with other postgraduates at our many events
- To gain external networking and promotion of your research project
- To receive a 10% discount off food, and a 20% discount off drinks at Strata Post Graduate Commons.
- To gain entry to PGSA organized events.